RETIREES BENEFITS FUND
Supplemental Health Benefits:
Dental Benefits (Choose one of the following plans) Scheduled Dental Plan
Prescription Drug Cost Reimbursement Benefit
- Use a participating dentist or any dentist of your choice
- No out-of-pocket expenses if you use a participating dentist
- Maximum benefit of $2,000 per person, per calendar year
- Use Dentcare panel dentist
- Most services covered at no charge
- No annual or lifetime maximum
- Benefit of up to $1,500 per family, each calendar year towards your prescription drug costs.
- Choose to be reimbursed for the cost of the prescription drug portion of your City Health Plan Optional Drug Rider or receive prescription drug benefits administered by American Health Care up to the annual maximum benefit.
General Medical Reimbursement Benefit
- Benefit of up to $1,200 per family per calendar year for covered medical expenses.
- Benefit can be applied towards certain unreimbursed, out-of-pocket medical, prescription drug and Medicare expenses.
Mental Health Benefit
- Covers out-patient mental health and substance abuse care.
- Reimbursement of up to a maximum of $300 per person, per calendar year.
Hearing Aid Reimbursement Benefit
- One eye exam and one pair of prescription eyeglasses (or contact lenses) per person, per calendar year.
- Maximum $125 benefit per person, per calendar year.
- Maximum of four claims per family, per calendar year.
- Up to $600 toward the cost of covered appliances and services.
- Benefits can be claimed once every two years.
- Up to $10 per visit four times a calendar year for you and your spouse only.
Retiree Division Benefit:
- Services to help you and your dependents achieve good health and well-being in retirement.
- Wide range of activities include exercise programs, computer and language courses, recreational activities, workshops and seminars, individual and group counseling, etc.
- No fees to participate in programs (there may be costs for some activities).
LEGAL BENEFITS FUND
For a full description of the benefits please refer to the section that covers the Legal Benefits.
- Covers general legal matters such as document review and consultations with a lawyer.
- Covers civil matters such as wills, divorces, adoptions, personal bankruptcy, tenant rights and sale or purchase of a home.
- Covers criminal matters such as representation at a criminal arraignment and bail bond benefit.